As this epidemic is becoming more and more serious each day, we wanted to reassure you we are taking any precautions to help you and our business stay as safe as possible during these troubled times.
We will continue to operate as usual as long as we are allowed to by the government and as long as we see it safe to do so.
We are monitoring the situation closely day by day, and will advise you of any change to our operations as far in advance as possible.
When you visit the salon, you should know that:
- We sterilise our hairbrushes and scissors regularly.
- We disinfect our stations using an antibacterial solution.
- We store our implements in Barbicide.
- We wash our hands after every client using antibacterial hand wash.
- We disinfect our reception desk and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day.
- We request Apple/GooglePay/Contactless transactions where possible.
- We monitor ourselves daily to ensure we are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has traveled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas.
Please do not be offended, but we ask that you keep your personal hygiene as a high priority as we do during your visit to the salon.
In addition, hand sanitizer is available at reception, as well as antibacterial hand wash in the toilet area.
If you have a cold, sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment with us so that we can see you when you're back feeling super fine!
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime, we are here for you and your hair needs, and we hope we will go through this crisis as quickly as possible.